Package Fixed Rate Home Loan (Principal and Interest) 2 Years (LVR 80%-90%)
Fixed Rate Investment Loan (Principal and Interest) 2 Years (LVR < 80%)
Fixed Rate Investment Loan (Principal and Interest) 1 Year (LVR < 80%)
Package Fixed Rate Investment Loan (Interest Only) 1 Year
Fixed Rate Home Loan (Interest Only) 1 Year (LVR < 80%)
- Great low rate available for purchases & refinancers
- Australian based experienced lending team to help with every step of your home loan journey
- Easy online process to find out if you would qualify
- In business since 2011 & backed by Australia's largest online lender
- No on-going fees, unlimited redraws & offset available for 0.10%
Base criteria of: a $400,000 loan amount, variable, fixed, principal and interest (P&I) home loans with an LVR (loan-to-value) ratio of at least 80%. However, the ‘Compare Home Loans’ table allows for calculations to be made on variables as selected and input by the user. Some products will be marked as promoted, featured or sponsored and may appear prominently in the tables regardless of their attributes. All products will list the LVR with the product and rate which are clearly published on the product provider’s website. Monthly repayments, once the base criteria are altered by the user, will be based on the selected products’ advertised rates and determined by the loan amount, repayment type, loan term and LVR as input by the user/you. *The Comparison rate is based on a $150,000 loan over 25 years. Warning: this comparison rate is true only for this example and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Rates correct as of February 21, 2023.
With more than 47 million global customers and offices in over 70 countries, HSBC is one of the world’s largest banks. Since 1965, it has been providing Australians with access to a large range of financial products and services like home loans, retail and commercial banking, financial planning, trade finance, payments and cash management.
Across Australia, its services its customers through a national branch network offering the support you’d expect from a big bank – a 24 hour contact centre, online banking and live chat, being able to contact them by email or phone, and so on. You can also bundle your HSBC home loan with other products to get discounted rates, which can be good because not all of their products and rates are competitive on their own.
HSBC home loans have won numerous awards and offer their customers value for money mortgages and a range of complementary financial products and services.
In order to apply for an HSBC home loan, you will need to be able to provide the following information:
- You will need to be at least 18 years of age
- Proof of Identification: Enough to pass the 100 point check, which can include your passport, birth certificate, etc.
- You will need to be able to provide evidence of your financial details when you apply, so make sure you hang on to your tax returns, pay slips, and other financial details.
- You’ll need to agree to a credit check.
- A list of your income against your expenses, which will show the lender a more complete view of your current financial situation as far as incoming and outgoing cash flow is concerned.
- A list of assets and debts - assets include things like existing properties and investments as well as savings, while debts are any open lines of credit or other loans, etc.
- Details about the property you're planning to buy, such as the price of the property and how much you are looking to borrow.
Additionally, anyone looking to refinance will need to provide statements the last six months of their existing loans, and anyone looking for a construction loan will have to provide proof of sale, council approved plans, and building quotes.